29 November 2022 will mark one year since Child Disability Payment launched nationally in Scotland.
In order to mark this occasion Social Security Scotland are hosting free online events for stakeholders to share what they have learned from one year of delivering this form of assistance.
These events are for stakeholders who are likely to provide advice or support to families of children who are living with a disability, long term health condition or terminal illness to apply for Child Disability Payment.
This event will look at:
- Engagement – how Social Security Scotland communicated with their stakeholders and what changes happened as a result of stakeholder feedback
- User research – feedback from clients who applied for this new form of assistance
- Policy – changes made to Child Disability Payment Decision Making Guidance
- Service design – Changes to the application form, moving from Child Disability Payment to Adult Disability Payment
- Statistics – a look at the published statistics for Child Disability Payment
- Q&A – an opportunity to ask questions of policy, programme and agency staff.
Sign up to attendIf you wish to attend any of these sessions, please visit the events page on the Social Security Scotland website where you will find links to book a free ticket for the appropriate event via Eventbrite.
Social Security Scotland – Events
Further information and questions For further information or if you have questions about this event please email National Engagement and Partnership Team email@example.com.