Regeneration Capital Grant Fund (RCGF) is a Scottish Government managed fund delivered in partnership with COSLA which supports locally developed place-based regeneration projects that involve local communities, helping to tackle inequalities and deliver inclusive growth in deprived and disadvantaged communities across Scotland. Applications are open to all of Scotland’s local authorities.
West Dunbartonshire Council are inviting expressions of interest from local groups, community organisations and individuals who may be interested in this funding opportunity for capital projects which they are seeking to deliver during 2024-2025. Please see the programme information below.
Stage 1 deadline – 21 June 2023
Stage 2 deadline – November 2023 (to be confirmed)
Awards – £250K – £1M plus (100% funding available but match is strongly recommended)
Eligible activity – Capital only
Start date – Successful projects must be underway by 31 December 2024
Successful projects must
- focus on areas of high levels of deprivation and disadvantage
- demonstrate clear community involvement
- deliver large scale transformational change with strong regeneration outcomes
- encourage additional investment and address market failure
- demonstrate how the community have been involved in the development of projects
Expressions of Interest (EOI)
WDC are looking for Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the fund to be submitted to the Council’s Regeneration team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The final deadline for EOIs is 12 noon on Wednesday 31 May.
EOIs should include the following:
- project outline (max. 150 words)
- location of the project site (including postcode)
- indicative total project cost
- details of any match funding identified (prospective and secured)
- details of site ownership
Further details of the fund can be found on the Scottish Government website here – Regeneration Capital Grant Fund